Planning a funeral service for a loved one can be very stressful. Having to think about what music to play, what readings to have and ensuring the eulogy really reflects the person.
Living wishes removes this stress from your loved ones.
No-one knows you better than you know yourself…
You know your own life story, the good parts and the bad, as well as the bits you don’t want people to know.
I will work with you to create a unique ceremony, that fits your personality, requirements and wishes.
I will work with you to:
- Choosing the Funeral Director
- Take your funeral instructions
- Write your Eulogy
- Plan and write up your complete funeral service
- Choose what music you would like
- Choose poems and reading you may like
- Look at prayers, if any, as your funeral does not have to have a religious connotation
- Choose the music you would like during the committal
- Look at flowers – what colour and the meaning of the flowers chosen
- Where you would like the ceremony to be held
- Where the wake will be held
- Look at different charities that you may like to have donations made to
- Help find an experienced celebrant or minister to conduct your ceremony
We will cover all planning aspects
The timing in your life shouldn’t make a difference when it comes to setting up your Living Wishes.
It could be that you’re in middle-age and in good health, or maybe you know that your life is drawing to a close.
Either way, I will work with you to create your living wishes, making sure that we ease the burden on your loved ones.
Once I have received your living wishes, I will create your eulogy and start to plan every aspect of your ceremony. On its completion, I will send you a copy to ensure it meets your requirements. After approval, you will be given a copy, and with your consent, I will give a copy to your Next of Kin so that they have full instructions on what you would like when the time comes.
After any loss, loved ones need a period of grief in order to heal. By organising your funeral in advance, you’ll be giving your family the space they need to begin that journey of grief.
Get In Touch
01273 974 959
Normal office hours are Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm and 10 am to 12 pm Saturday and Sunday. If your call isn't answered please leave a message and your call will be returned. We aim to return all calls within 3 hours during office hours.